“Journal of Arid Arboriculture and Olive Growing” is inspired by the no longer existing “Revue Ezzaitouna” since 1983. JAAOG is an open-access scientific journal publishing two issues per year related to olive growing and arboriculture in arid environments. It covers the fields of genetic resources and improvement, molecular genetics, plant biology and physiology, soil sciences, rural economics, entomology and phytopathology.
The journal publishes original research articles and short communications in English, French and Arabic. Research articles should reflect original results of international interest. Any new submission or parts of it should not have been published elsewhere or under consideration elsewhere. Short communications should be as well documented as research articles, with reference to the literature and description of experimental protocols… etc.
The editorial board is composed by eminent personalities who ensure the best visibility of the journal in relation to the selection, editing and diffusion of articles and contribute to the progress of the journal :
- Editorial director (Director General of the Olive Institute);
- Library Head ;
- Responsible of valorization research achievements;
- Informatics manager;
- Heads of Olive Institute laboratories;
- Specialist in "Genetic resources and improvement";
- Specialist in "Plant biology and physiology";
- Specialist in "Entomology";
- Specialist in "Phytopathology";
- Specialist in "Rural economy and development";
- Specialist in "Food technology";
- Specialist in "Agricultural sciences".
- Bhttp://www.iosfax.agrinet.tn/index.php/publication/jaaog. ……………………………01
- ................. ..................o …....12
Postal address :
Journal of Arid Arboriculture and Olive Growing, Institut de l’Olivier, Route de l’aéroport, km 1.5, BP 1087, 3000 Sfax, Tunisia
Electronic link to the journal page :
Editorial mail :